Friday, June 15, 2012

exercises on the perfect

Present simple to present perfect

mä tulen ----------- mä oon tullut
ma tulen ----------- ma olen tulnud
I'm coming ----------- I have come

se hakee ----------- se on hakenut
ta toob ----------- ta on toonud
s/he is fetching ----------- s/he has fetched

ne saapuu ----------- ne on saapunut
nad saabuvad ----------- nad on saabunud
they are arriving ----------- they have arrived

Ootsä Hesassa? ----------- Ootsä ollut Hesassa?
Kas oled Helsingis? ----------- Kas oled Helsingis olnud?
Are you in Helsinki? ----------- Have you been in Helsinki?

mä avaan ikkunan ----------- mä oon avannut ikkunan
ma avan akna ----------- ma olen akna avanud
I will open the window ----------- I have opened the window

me avataan ikkuna ----------- me ollaan avattu ikkuna
me avame akna ----------- me oleme akna avanud
we are opening the window ----------- we have opened the window

me tullaan ----------- me ollaan tultu
me tuleme ----------- me oleme tulnud
we are coming ----------- we have come

hän tarvitsee apua ----------- hän on tarvinnut apua
tal on abi vaja ----------- tal on abi vaja olnud
s/he needs helps ----------- s/he has needed help

Mistä se saa rahaa? ----------- Mistä se on saanut rahaa?
Kust kohast saab ta raha?  ----------- Kust kohast on ta raha saanud?
Where is he getting money (from)? ----------- Where has he gotten money (from)?

se pakenee ----------- se on paennut
ta põngeneb ----------- ta on põgenenud
he is escaping ----------- he has escaped

Affirmative and negative

Ootsä lähettänyt kirjeen? ----------- Etsä ole lähettänyt kirjettä?
Kas sa oled teate jätnud? ----------- Ega sa ei ole teadet jätnud?
Have you left a message? ----------- Have you not left a message?

Se on lähtenyt. ----------- Se ei ole lähtenyt.
Ta on läinud. ----------- Ta ei ole läinud.
She has left. ----------- She has not left.

Mä olen huomannut sen. ----------- Mä en ole huomannut sitä.
Ma olen seda märganud. ----------- Ma ei ole seda märganud.
I have noticed it. ----------- I have not noticed it.

Ne on sanonut jotain. ----------- Ne ei ole sanonut mitään.
Nad on midagi öelnud. ----------- Nad ei ole midagi öelnud.
They have said something. ----------- They have not said anything.

Mä oon nähnyt sen jo. ----------- En mä ole vielä nähnyt sitä.
Ma olen juba teda näinud. ----------- Ma ei ole veel teda näinud.
I have already seen her/ him. ----------- I have not yet seen him/ her.

Me ollaan jo puhuttu siitä. ----------- Me ei olla vielä puhuttu siitä.
Me oleme juba rääkinud sellest. ----------- Me ei ole veel rääkinud sellest.
We have already spoken about it. ----------- We have not yet spoken about it.

Mä olen tavannut hänet. ----------- Mä en ole tavannut hänet.
Ma olen temaga kohtunud. ----------- Ma ei ole temaga kohtunud.
I have meet him/ her. ----------- I have not met him/ her.

Thanks to ainurakne on Unilang.org for corrections!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete