Wednesday, December 12, 2012

uutiset

Uudised / News

Terve kaikille!
Tere kõigile! / Hi all!

As you have noticed this blog has been very quiet lately! The reason for this is that since September I have been learning Lithuanian at the university. I have been using some of my spare time to practise by blogging/posting in the language on Journey into Lithuanian. The course lasted a semester (14 weeks) and in January 2013 there will be the end of course exam.

Then, once that hurdle has been jumped I will study my Estonian for taking the Estonian language B1 state exam in February 2013. Eventually I want to be comfortable enough in Estonian to sit the B2 exam (maybe also in 2013).

Don't expect any any new posts here until March, until after I sit the B1 exam. In the meantime I want to focus on my Lithuanian and then on my Estonian.

Hyvää Joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!
Häid jõulupühi ja head uut aastat!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great, hard working and timely post.
    I am new learner of bengli language.I think first you have to choose a best online dictionary.I am learning bengali language so I nead english to bengali dictionary as well.
    This dictionary has another interesting feature it is scrabble word builder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great, hard working and timely post.
    I am new learner of bengli language.I think first you have to choose a best online dictionary.I am learning bengali language so I nead english to bengali dictionary as well.
    This dictionary has another interesting feature it is scrabble word builder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete